“Baseline To Benchmark” Workshop Program: Marketing Sales Emails
Creating a series of six marketing sales letters (to be sent out as emails) promoting the client’s in-person workshop program, “Baseline To Benchmark.”
The creative process involved:
- Several interview sessions with the client to ascertain audience, goals, overall tone, as well as letter content.
- Obtaining journal quotes and statistics from client for use in the letters.
- Writing initial draft of first letter and submitting for review. One the client confirmed that the draft was what they had in mind, writing continued on the next five letters.
- Overall the six marketing sales emails went through three drafts before completion.
- Once the letter were formatted as emails, a final proofreading pass for basic grammar and word usage.
The example here is the fifth in the series of marketing sales emails.